EK Archery Guillotine M+ 185lb Compound Crossbow ★DISCOUNTED★CR-063BP
Discounted due to slightly tatty packaging. Product is brand new and complete with everything!
Only 1 available at this price!
Main description below:
EK ARCHERY Guillotine M+ 185LB CROSSBOW.
The Guillotine M+ 185lb is the latest & greatest update of the original Guillotine M crossbow!
One of two Guillotine bows currently produced by EK Archery - the other being the X+ version. With 185lb of draw weight, it will fire a 20" carbon bolt at up to 370FPS! This model has plenty of power and is ideal for anyone looking to get into long range target shooting.
Uses EK's excellent fibreglass quad limb design, with CNC machined cams. Construction of the rest of the bow is an aluminium and composite mix, giving a high strength to weight ratio. Has an extended bullpup trigger for a more compact design, with a pistol style grip, that has been soft molded to fit your fingers. Along with a reinforced composite stock and cheek rest, it ensures a high level of comfort when using the bow, especially during extended shooting sessions.
As with other high-end crossbows from EK Archery, string stoppers are included with this model, to reduce vibration and help decelerate the string. A 4x32 scope comes as standard!
We also have for sale it's big brother!
DRAW: 185LB / SPEED: 370FPS / WEIGHT: 8.0LB
IN THE BOX
- 3x Carbon 20" bolts
- 1x 4x32 scope
- 1x 3-bolt quiver
- 1x String stopper set
- 1x Shoulder sling
- 1x Cocking rope (135cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x String wax
- EK Archery recommends 20" aluminium bolts.
- We recommend the use of a crank cocking device to take the difficulty out of cocking such a powerful crossbow.
- We have spare strings and limbs for sale.
- We sell a 21" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow
Anglo Arms Panther 175lb Recurve Crossbow