EK Archery Jaguar 150lb Recurve CrossbowCR-013B
EK ARCHERY JAGUAR 150LB CROSSBOW.
The Jaguar 150lb crossbow, is our entry level recurve crossbow.
Constructed from a blend of aluminium and polymer, the Jag is lightweight and easy to handle, yet still tough and durable.
Whilst the 150lb fibreglass limb may not be quite as powerful as the Jag deluxe or mark 2 version, it is easier to cock and so great for people starting out. That being said, it will still fire a 16" aluminium bolt at up to 210FPS! Attachable and adjustable peep sights helps to ensure firing accuracy.
It's fitted with a weaver rail, allowing for additional optics to be attached.
Our cheapest recurve crossbow, over 100lb, that we have for sale in the UK!
DRAW: 150LB / SPEED: 210FPS / WEIGHT: 5.7LB
IN THE BOX
- 2x Aluminium 16" bolts
- 1x Adjustable peep sights
- 1x Cocking rope (100cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x Lube wax
- EK Archery recommends either, 16" standard bolts or the 16" heavy duty bolts.
- A higher or lower powered limb can be fitted, if desired. We stock the 175lb, and also 95lb, 40lb and original 150lb limbs.
- We have spare strings and limb tips for sale.
- We sell a 30" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
I received my jaguar crossbow today and found it easy to assemble and of top quality.great product all round.
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow
Anglo Arms Panther 175lb Recurve Crossbow