Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange CrushBS63-OC
BUG-A-SALT v3.0 IN ORANGE CRUSH!
Say goodbye to flies in seconds with the UK's favorite fly-elimination solution. Bug-A-Salt 3.0 is a must-have for serious fly hunters and makes a fantastic gift for family and friends.
Designed with the needs of skilled equipment handlers in mind, Bug-A-Salt 3.0 introduces custom improvements that elevate your fly-hunting game. Enjoy features like the cross-bolt safety, redesigned trigger, and the Patridge sight.
We take pride in this addition to our Bug-A-Salt family. However, it's important to note that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, the 3.0 model may splatter them! Rest assured, Lorenzo guarantees that the 3.0 significantly increases your odds of taking down flies in mid-flight.
Elevate your fly-hunting prowess with Bug-A-Salt 3.0. Order now and experience the next level of fly elimination with style and precision!
- No batteries required!
- New cross bolt safety!
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
- Eye-catching bright orange and black fly graphics.
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light.
- The barrel has been raised, and a Patridge sight has been added to enable highly accurate shooting.
- Upgraded, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Recommended for soft-bodied insects: houseflies, mosquitoes, etc.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Enjoy a full 1-year warranty for peace of mind.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The Bug-A-Salt is only dangerous if misused! Never point a Bug-A-Salt at a human or animals such as pets! Keep well away from your face and eyes. It will not penetrate skin.
- It uses ordinary table salt. Do not use any other substance as it will likely cause problems an will definitely void the warranty!
- More powerful v3.0 may splatter the fly, but makes for an easier mid-flight take down!
- Only a small pinch of salt is fired out.
- Whilst we don't require ID for this item, you must a agree to the Bug-A-Salt code of conduct.
I wasn't expecting too much from this bug-a-salt, but I was pleasantly surprised, so far I've been able to take down false windows, wasps, flies, moths, and mosquitos. Wasps can be a little bit more difficult, they do need a closer shot, and sometimes two or three extra shots, to complete the job but for the other bugs it usually gets them the first time, I'm now getting used to using this salt gun, I can usually take down the insect without even aiming, the range is fairly decent around three meters, bigger bugs you need to go a bit closer.
It's very easy to use, you simply lift up the top lid, pour a little salt in and close it, then pull back the pump action, I do find that giving the gun a little shake to let the salt down down between each shot helps.
We Also Recommend
Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Realtree Camo Limited Edition