EK Archery Accelerator 370+, 185lb Compound Crossbow ★DISCOUNTED★
DISCOUNTED DUE TO TATTY PACKAGING!
The box is a little tatty, so we're offering a small discount as a result. Everything inside is brand new and complete!
Only 1 in stock at this price.
ORIGINAL NEW DESCRIPTION BELOW FOR REFERENCE:
EK ARCHERY ACCELERATOR 370+ 185LB CROSSBOW.
The Accelerator 370+ is the latest & greatest update and improved version of the original 370!
Constructed from aluminium and composite, the bow weighs in at just 6.7lbs. The quad limb is made from super lightweight and durable fibreglass, with CNC machined cams. Comes with a picatinny rail, for adding on option accessories, such as torch, etc.
Despite only a slight increase in draw weight compared to most of our recurve bows, bolt velocity is dramatically increased due to the compound bow design. The Accelerator 370+ will blast 20" carbon bolts at up to 370FPS!
The AR grip is ergonomically designed with soft grip texture, for excellent stability and control. Features an extended bullpup trigger helping to compact the design. Between the precession machined barrel, well placed grips and 4x32 scope, this bow offers the user superb accuracy! String stoppers further reduces vibration by decelerating the string.
We also have for sale it's big brother, if you wanted even more power!
DRAW: 185LB / SPEED: 370FPS / WEIGHT: 6.7LB
IN THE BOX
- 3x Carbon 20" bolts
- 1x 4x32 scope
- 1x 3-bolt quiver
- 1x String stopper set
- 1x AR grip
- 1x Cocking rope (100cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x String wax
- EK Archery recommends either 20" carbon bolts, or the 22" carbon bolts.
- We recommend the use of a crank cocking device to take the difficulty out of cocking such a powerful crossbow.
- We have spare strings and limbs for sale.
- We sell a 21" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
We Also Recommend
EK Archery Accelerator 410+, 185lb Compound Crossbow ★DISCOUNTED★
EK Archery Guillotine M+ 185lb Compound Crossbow ★DISCOUNTED★
Red Dot Sights 1x40 for EK Jaguar 1, Jaguar II Pro ★DISCOUNTED★