EK Archery Desert Hawk 225lb Recurve CrossbowCR-037G1
EK ARCHERY DESERT HAWK 225LB LB CROSSBOW.
The Desert Hawk 225lb is the most powerful recurve crossbow that we sell!
This monster bow has a huge 225lb draw weight and will launch a 20" carbon bolt at 330FPS!
The crossbow is beautifully constructed from machined aluminium, with a reinforced composite stock and compression fibreglass limb. The bow itself weights in at just 7.4LB! It comes with a 4x32 scope to be mounted on top, to deliver super accurate shooting. A 6-bolt quiver fitted to the front so a fresh bolt is never far away!
We'd strongly suggest coupling this bow with a crank cocking device, to take the effort out of cocking it. This is an extremely powerful crossbow!
DRAW: 225lb / SPEED: 330FPS / WEIGHT: 7.4LB
IN THE BOX
- 3x Carbon 20" bolts
- 1x A 4x32 scope (23cm)
- 1x 6-bolt quiver
- 1x Shoulder sling
- 1x Cocking rope (89cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x String wax
- EK Archery recommends either their 20" carbon bolts or 22" carbon bolts.
- We recommend the use of a crank cocking device.
- We have spare strings and limb tips for sale.
- We sell a 30" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow
Anglo Arms Panther 175lb Recurve Crossbow