EK Archery Jaguar 40lb Recurve CrossbowCR-013B-40AC
EK ARCHERY JAGUAR 40LB CROSSBOW.
The Jaguar 40lb crossbow, is our lowest powered entry level recurve crossbow.
Constructed from a blend of aluminium and polymer, the Jag is lightweight and easy to handle, yet still tough and durable.
This bow has a low powered 40lb limb, making it super easy to cock, and perfect for beginners and people without much physical strength. Comes with adjustable peep sights for accurate shooting.
Weaver rail built in, allowing for additional optics to be attached.
Our cheapest recurve crossbow, that we have for sale in the UK!
DRAW: 40LB / WEIGHT: 5.7LB
IN THE BOX
- 2x Aluminium 16" bolts
- 1x Adjustable peep sights
- 1x Cocking rope (100cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x Lube wax
GOOD TO KNOW:
- EK Archery recommends either, 16" standard bolts or the 16" heavy duty bolts.
- A higher or lower powered limb can be fitted, if desired. We stock the 175lb, 150lb, 95lb and original 40lb limbs.
- We have spare strings and limb tips for sale.
- We sell a 30" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms Mantis 80lb Self Cocking Resin Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow