EK Archery Siege 300, 150lb Compound CrossbowCR-120BP
EK ARCHERY SIEGE 300, 150LB CROSSBOW.
The Siege 300, 150lb crossbow is the first self-cocking compound bow for sale in the UK!
This is a brand new design, using a self-cocking lever as found in the popular R9 line, but giving it the extra power of a compound pulley system! As a result, you have a bow that is not just simple to cock, but is also capable of delivering a carbon bolt at up to 300FPS!
The Siege 300 is superbly well designed, with it's super light weight fibreglass limb, comfortable foregrip that is ergonomically textured and an AR style stock and buffer tube, allows the user to have excellent control when firing. As with many of EK's high end bows, it features a string stopper to help decelerate the string and dampen vibration. Sitting on top, there's an excellent 4x32 red/blue illuminated reticle scope, to help ensure you hit your target, every time!
The bow features a quick detach bolt quiver sits on one side and at the front, and a bipod for extra stability. A picatinny rail also comes as standard, for the addition of extra accessories, such as torches, lasers, etc.
The Siege 300 self-cocking compound crossbow is a world first!
DRAW: 150LB / SPEED: 300FPS / WEIGHT: 7.5LB
IN THE BOX
- 3x Carbon 15.5" bolts (2x red + 1x white vanes, 100 grain tip)
- 1x Quick detach bolt quiver
- 1x 4x32 red / blue reticle scope
- 1x Fore grip
- 1x Buttstock with buffer tube
- 1x Shoulder sling
- 1x Bipod
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x Lube wax
- The only bolts compatible are the 15.5" carbon bolts.
- We have spare strings for sale.
- Lower powered 95lb limbs are in stock, as is the original 150lb limb!
- We sell a Siege case specifically to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
GENERAL CROSSBOW INFO:
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow
Anglo Arms Panther 175lb Recurve Crossbow