EK Archery Jag II Pro 175lb CrossbowCR-071BP
EK ARCHERY JAGUAR II PRO 175LB CROSSBOW.
The Jaguar II Pro 175lb is the latest in the Jag from EK Archery that we now have for sale in the UK!
This newest model retains the aluminium-composite construction of the previous Jaguar, but comes with a refreshed design and even more power! There is now an AR soft textured grip, for increased stability, backed up with an adjustable reinforced composite stock. An extended bullpup trigger makes a more efficient design, by moving the grip closer to the front. For even more stability, the Jaguar II Pro uses a rubber string stopper, to decelerate the string and minimse recoil.
With more power than ever, this bow will fire 16" aluminium bolt faster than any other Jaguar, up to 230FPS!
The Jag's foot stirrup has been upgraded, and tucked just behind it, is a 3-bolt quiver. This Pro model has red dot sights as standard, not only completing the look, but ensuring high accuracy shooting! We will send this bow to you pre-strung, for your convenience!
DRAW: 175LB / SPEED: 230FPS / WEIGHT: 4.79LB
IN THE BOX
- 3x Aluminium 16" bolts
- 1x Red 3-dot sight
- 1x 3-bolt quiver
- 1x String stopper set
- 1x AR grip
- 1x Cocking rope (89cm)
- 1x Safety glasses
- 1x String wax
- EK Archery recommends either 16" standard bolts, or the 16" heavy duty bolts.
- We recommend the use of a crank cocking device for the Jag 2 Pro as some people find it hard cock. The crank makes it extremely easy!
- If it still won't cock, the anti-dry fire may have been tripped. Simply insert a bolt and remove it again to reset!
- The fibreglass limb will come pre-strung, for your convenience!
- We have spare strings and limb tips for sale.
- We sell a 30" case to fit this bow.
- Lube wax is recommended every 5 shots or so, for maximum performance and to increase the life of the string.
- Never point a crossbow at a human or animal, even prior to cocking!
- Do not dry fire any crossbow (that is fire without a bolt), since this will likely cause damage to the bow and injury to the user.
- Always remove any cocking ropes before shooting.
- Always read and understand the instructions before use!
very good item very happy with my purchase fast delivery and very good company would buy again
No problem whatsoever with my order with fast delivery and great customer service, the crossbow is of high quality and very well made 5*****
I'm new to the world of Crossbows, but this one is absolutely amazing. Plenty of power and can pierce 2 inch timber at 40 feet. Great entry level crossbow :)
We Also Recommend
Anglo Arms Cyclone 80lb Self Cocking Aluminium Crossbow
Anglo Arms OP360 80lb Self Cocking Crossbow
Anglo Arms Panther 175lb Recurve Crossbow